CHAWTON PARISH COUNCIL
Agenda of AGM and Parish Meeting
You are summoned to a
Meeting on Tuesday 22nd May 2018
7.30 pm The Learning Centre, J A House
2) Minutes of last AGM
3) Chairman’s Report
4) Re-election of Chair and Vice Chair
5) Matters arising from the floor.
Any other business
- The removal of grass clippings from Simon’s Strip which is produced by the mowing of the cricket ground and the mowing of the green at the Winchester Road/Gosport Road junction.
- Complaints regarding sound mitigation from A31 mainly from motor bikes.
- Caravan and drugs in car park.
- Repairs to Wolf Lane.
- Footway future maintenance.
- Planning updates (Any Members with a declaration of interest in relation to items included in the Agenda for this meeting are required to be disclose in line with the Localism Act 2011 and the Members Code of Conduct)
Please note items on the above agenda are subject to change
Meeting to close at 9pm
Next meeting to be Tuesday 19th June 19.30
For further information contact the Clerk on 0142083440 or 07739394743