CHAWTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are summoned to a
Meeting on Tuesday 21st November 2017
7.30 pm The Learning Centre, J A House Museum
- Minutes of last meeting – previously signed by the Vice Chair
- Co-option of New Councillors
- Planning updates – tree work applications for Clement Court, Parkside Cottages & The Shrave
- Controlled Zone Parking, Resident’s Parking and Bus Stop Marking update after meeting on 21/11/17 -(meeting postponed until the end of November)
- Telephone Box update
- Naming of new development at the Shrave
- Land at the Shrave update – decision?
- Planting around the ‘Chawton’ Sign on the NW entrance to the Village – Update on License requirement
Any other business
Please note items on the above agenda are subject to change, also this venue is small and so space is limited, if you wish to attend the meeting please contact the Clerk before to avoid disappointment.
Meeting to close at 9pm